Cloud Networking has emerged as a promising direction for cost‐efficient and reliable service delivery across data communication networks. The dynamic location of service facilities and the virtualization of hardware and software elements are stressing the communication network and protocols, especially when datacenters are interconnected through the Internet. Emerging technologies, like Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software Defined Network (SDN), are nowadays expected play significant roles by improving the dynamicity and programmability of cloud networks, and an ever-growing community is actively improving and evolving such technologies, researching follow-up paradigms, and scouting novel applications enabled by this ecosystem.
The 10th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Networking (IEEE CloudNet 2021) is part of the IEEE Cloud Computing Initiative and builds on a successful set of previous editions, since 2012:
- CloudNet2020 (Virtual Conference)
- CloudNet2019 (Coimbra, Portugal)
- CloudNet2018 (Tokyo, Japan)
- CloudNet2017 (Prague, Czech Republic)
- CloudNet2016 (Pisa, Italy)
- CloudNet2015 (Niagara Falls, Canada)
- CloudNet2014 (Luxembourg)
- CloudNet2013 (San Francisco, USA)
- CloudNet2012 (Paris, France)
The CloudNet program will include keynotes, technical sessions and discussion panels, as well as an attractive social program and a few co-located satellite events.