Important Dates (Deadlines are in AoE)
- Abstract registration:
June 30, 2021August 02, 2021
- Paper submission:
July 14, 2021 August 02, 2021 (Hard Deadline)
- Acceptance notification: September 15, 2021
- Camera-ready paper: September 30, 2021
- Conference: November 8-10, 2021
Camera Ready Submission Guidelines
Please check the instructions below and submit your camera ready paper by 15 October 2021, 23:59:59 AoE.
Please carefully address the comments raised by the reviews and incorporate the recommended changes into the camera-ready version of your paper. Also check that the paper metadata (title, authors, abstract, etc) in EDAS matches exactly the information in your paper.
Follow the steps to upload your camera ready paper;
Note that a camera ready PDF must be certified by IEEE PDF eXpress before uploading to EDAS. The file checking by IEEE PDF eXpress may take multiple hours. Please start the process as early as possible to get your certified PDF ready by the submission deadline.
Please follow these steps to submit your camera ready paper:
- Check that the titles, author list, abstract, and other metadata
- Register for the conference. You can do this from the registration tab on this website.
- Use EDAS to fill out the electronic copyright form for publication of your paper in IEEE Xplore. The copyright form can be added to your paper by logging in to EDAS, opening the paper details page, and selecting the plus symbol next to “Copyright form.”.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress – reachable at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ – to certify your camera ready paper. The Conference ID to be used when using IEEE PDF eXpress is: 53349X . Check for any errors and download the PDF eXpress signed version of your paper.
- Upload your IEEE PDF eXpress signed version of the camera ready paper using EDAS. The upload link can be found next to “Final manuscript” on the paper details page in EDAS. Make sure there are no errors.
- For uploading the video, please use “CLDN” (without quotes) as the registration code.
If you need any assistance regarding paper formatting, please contact our Publication Chair, Valerio Fermicola <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Cloudnet 2021 will be hosted as a fully virtual conference. The authors will need to give a live presentation. The authors are also required to submit a backup video of their presentation in case of technical difficulties.
Please note that in order to be published in the IEEE Cloudnet 2021 conference proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore (1) at least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate (2) the backup presentation video must be uploaded to EDAS, and (3) the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference.
Authors are invited to submit original contributions that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Submissions must be in IEEE single-spaced double-column style with a length limitation of 6 pages (including title, abstract, all figures, and tables) for full papers (oral presentation) and 3 pages for short papers (poster presentation), both excluding references.
For full papers, authors will be able to purchase up to 2 extra pages for an additional fee (for a total of up to 8 pages + references). Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
Paper submission URL: Cloudnet 2021 EDAS
The Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Cloud network and resource management
- Data Center Network Optimization and Management
- Reliability of Data Center Network and Architecture
- Energy-Efficient Datacenters and Networks
- Cloud Traffic Characterization and Measurements
- Cloud Traffic Engineering
- Data Flow Management and Load Balancing
- Cloud Storage Management
- Green and Energy-Efficient Datacenters and Network
- Cloud-Native Function Management
- AI/ML-assisted cloud resource management and orchestration
- Cloud network and virtualization
- Data Center Networks
- Virtual Ethernet Switching, Data Center Bridging
- Mobile Cloud Networking
- Cloud Slicing
- RAN virtualization (Cloud RAN, vRAN, OpenRAN)
- Virtualization of Network Equipment
- Software-Defined Networking
- Network Function Virtualization
- Middleware and Middleboxes
- Cloud network and supported services
- Big Data Management
- Data Analytics in Cloud
- Vehicular cloud computing
- Network Services to support IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Unified User and Machine Mobility Management
- Content and Service Distribution
- Complementing Edge Computing with Data Center Networks
- Edge Computing
- Location-based Services
- Cloud network architecture
- Control-Plane Architectures
- Distributed Data Center Architectures
- Routing in cloud networks
- Intra-Cloud vs Inter-Cloud Management
- Cloud Federation and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Named Data Networking
- Information Centric Networking
- Cloud architectures to enable ML/AI
- Cloud network security and privacy
- Security, Privacy, and Confidentiality in Cloud Networking
- Cloud Data Provenance and Data Loss Protection
- Cloud Sovereignty
- Cloud Storage Security
- Blockchain technologies for privacy-preserving service discovery
- Cloud Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Firewall and Deep Packet Inspection Systems in Cloud Networks
- AI/ML for cloud security